Who should attend:
This training course can be tailored to suit the individual needs of your company.
Who is the course for?
Learners who would like to take their knowledge of spreadsheet creation and management to a more advanced level.
This course is designed to advance students in their current jobs and career prospects by equipping them with advanced knowledge in the area of spreadsheets.
A basic knowledge of using a personal computer in the Microsoft Windows environment is an essential prerequisite for this course.
Experience in working with Excel is also required. In particular, you should be able to:
- Open and Close the application
- Create new Spreadsheet and save in different formats
- Adjust Settings, Insert and Edit Data in cells, Handling Worksheets
- Formulas and Functions
- Charts and Graphs
- Prepare Outputs
This module will be delivered using Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010.
The programme will focus on the following topics:
- Cells, Worksheets, Using Functions and Formulas, Creating Charts, Formatting Charts
- Using Tables, Sorting and Filtering, Scenarios, Validating, Auditing
- Naming Cells, Paste Special, Templates, Linking, Embedding and Importing, Automation
- Tracking and Reviewing, Security, Using Pivot Tables, Creating Scenarios