Who should attend:
This course is tailored for those managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel who are responsible for the management of food safety in food manufacturing or catering.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Food-borne illnesses
- Physical contamination of food
- Food storage, temperature control and preservation
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene
- Training strategies
- Management control techniques
Assessment method: A controlled assignment to be completed under examination conditions (2 hours) and one 2.5 hour examination.