20/04/2015, 18/05/2015, 15/06/2015, 20/07/2015
Who should attend:
The WorldHost training programme is set to raise the standard and delivery of customer service training in the UK and has the backing of the Institute of Directors and leading businesses.
Participants on this programme will gain invaluable skills and techniques that are the fundamentals of service professionalism and will be encouraged to take pride in what they do and where they live.
The benefits of good customer service
- Encourages customer loyalty - happy customers become repeat customers
- Reduces costs to attract new customers
- Helps businesses gain competitive edge – be known as a business who puts the customer first
- Welcoming people skills
- Topics to avoid
- What forms a first impression?
- The communication process
- Why should I handle customer concerns?
- Effective listening
- Visitor needs
- Value of tourism
- Personalised key commitments