An extensive range of courses is available at the Bangor site, which boasts a convenient location in Upper Bangor close to excellent amenities and transport routes. The Bangor site also includes the historic Friars site which is a grade II listed building and is home to the college's licensed training restaurant and hair and beauty salons.
Contact details & map
We use Bing Maps on our website. However, if you're using Chrome or Safari, the maps may not load. If so, use an alternative browser or visit http://www.gllm.ac.uk/contact.
01248 370052 (Fax)
Services & Facilities
There is a wide range of facilities and services provided on site to cater for the needs of our student population, including:
- The Canteen which provides a range of hot and cold dishes including breakfast, open daily from 9am to 3pm
- The Shop which provides hot and cold drinks, cold snacks including sandwiches, yogurts and more. The shop also stocks basics such as note pads, pens and pencils
- A well stocked Library and Resources Centre which is open daily and offers IT access, as well as copying facilities. Learning resources include access to a huge choice of digital media, as well as journals, magazines, daily and weekly newspapers as well as a wide range of books
- Learner Services: a learner focused service aimed at ensuring that young people have access to the support they need to succeed at college. For more information visit the learning support and learner services pages.
- The Sports Hall which boasts a newly refurbished gym, sports hall and badminton courts. The facility is open daily and accessed by all learners when the facilities are not being used for classes
- Transport: Coleg Menai has agreements in place with local transport providers to ensure that buses to and from the site are provided throughout term time
- Friars restaurant: the training restaurant is open during the term and offers a range of menus and themed evenings. Meals are prepared by learners under the supervision of our trained chefs.
- Hair and Beauty Training Salon: The salon is open to the students and to the public with treatments and services provided by students under the supervision of their tutors.