The Llangefni site is set in a beautiful rural location on the outskirts of the town which is well serviced by public transport. The site has a modern campus feel and continues to benefit from huge investment in new facilities such as the Care Studies Centre, Construction Skills Centre and the Energy Centre which will be completed in time for the 2011-2012 academic year.
Contact details & map
We use Bing Maps on our website. However, if you're using Chrome or Safari, the maps may not load. If so, use an alternative browser or visit http://www.gllm.ac.uk/contact.
01248 722097 (Fax)
Services & Facilities
There are a range of facilities and services provided on site to cater for the needs of our student population these include:
- The Canteen which provides a range of hot and cold dishes including breakfast, open daily from 9am to 3pm
- The Shop which provides hot and cold drinks, cold snacks including sandwiches, yogurts and more. The shop also stocks basics such as note pads, pens and pencils
- A well stocked Library and Resources Centre which is open daily and offers IT access, as well as copying facilities. Learning resources include access to a huge choice of digital media, as well as journals, magazines, daily and weekly newspapers as well as a wide range of books
- Learner Services: a learner focused service aimed at ensuring that young people have access to the support they need to succeed at college. For more information visit the learning support and learner services pages.
- Transport: Coleg Menai has agreements in place with local transport providers to ensure that buses to and from the site are provided throughout term time
- The Construction Skills Centre is one of the most modern and well equipped in the UK. The centre has hosted a number of prestigious events, most notably the UK SkillBuild Finals which were held at the college in September 2010
- The Energy Centre: this development includes a range of training facilities aimed at preparing full and part time students for employment in the energy sector including green energy and the nuclear industry including decommissioning